Activision bringing back Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

by Ben Salter Featured 5 Comments 18 Votes 2961 Views 08/02/2013 Back to News

Call of Duty publisher Activision is swapping modern warfare for ninjutsu with the video game return of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Following last year's premiere of a new computer-generated TV series, Activision has committed to three games based on the crime-fighting turtles.

The first will be released later this year. Although, we don't know which consoles it will available on.

The last TMNT games were released back in 2009, the final year of the 2003 animated TV series. In fact, there were five of them that year -- none very good.

By Ben Salter

Link to us http://ds.mmgn.com/News/activision-bringing-back-teenage-mutant
Vote for this article Log in with Facebook

Activision bringing back Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Comments

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook
Right in the childhood!

(in a good way)

Love them Turtles!
How poo!

I was SO hoping Rocksteady would get their hands on this. Expect trash from Activision, maybe a CoD clone 'CoD Turtle Ops' or Skyturtles?

OllyEbbz said: How poo!
I was SO hoping Rocksteady would get their hands on this. Expect trash from Activision, maybe a CoD clone 'CoD Turtle Ops' or Skyturtles?



Agreed. I really wanted Rocksteady to do a TMNT game as well. Just imagine the combat.

PS3K said:

OllyEbbz said: How poo!
I was SO hoping Rocksteady would get their hands on this. Expect trash from Activision, maybe a CoD clone 'CoD Turtle Ops' or Skyturtles?


Agreed. I really wanted Rocksteady to do a TMNT game as well. Just imagine the combat.


wats funny is right after batman arkham city i said to a friend imagine a ninja turtles version of this game, full with open world and 4 player co op with batmans combat mechanics, each turtle with different combat styles... SO disappointed rocksteady did not go through with it :(

CptAwesome said:

PS3K said:

OllyEbbz said: How poo!
I was SO hoping Rocksteady would get their hands on this. Expect trash from Activision, maybe a CoD clone 'CoD Turtle Ops' or Skyturtles?


Agreed. I really wanted Rocksteady to do a TMNT game as well. Just imagine the combat.


wats funny is right after batman arkham city i said to a friend imagine a ninja turtles version of this game, full with open world and 4 player co op with batmans combat mechanics, each turtle with different combat styles... SO disappointed rocksteady did not go through with it



Dude.....drool

Post a comment

Leave a comment Log in with Facebook

Recently Read

Featured 3DS Content

Most Anticipated May Game

Most Anticipated May Game

30/04/2015 Polls 6 13
Friendly Fire Show 97: No Subtitle

Friendly Fire Show 97: No Subtitle

Podcast 19 hours Articles 0 2
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon coming in 2016

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon coming in 2016

Gryllis 3 days News 0 12
Mario Bros amiibo stand coming to Australia

Mario Bros amiibo stand coming to Australia

Gryllis 4 days News 4 7
This bloke had the easiest job interview at Nintendo

This bloke had the easiest job interview at Nintendo

Gryllis 4 days News 2 7
How do you avoid spoilers on social media?

How do you avoid spoilers on social media?

Gryllis 5 days Articles 12 4
These new items are coming to Australian Club Nintendo

These new items are coming to Australian Club Nintendo

Gryllis 5 days News 4 6
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX delayed to Sept

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX delayed to Sept

Gryllis 5 days News 1 3
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley date confirmed
Gryllis 5 days News 1 7

Community Content

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

Wii U - 2, MMGN - 0

01/05/2015 Blog 14 1